The Sims 4 Basic Control for xbox
Where is game options in Sims 4 Xbox one?
Options can be accessed by clicking the Options Menu, and from there clicking Game Options.
How do you add a SIM on Sims 4 Xbox one? Yes, you can, as you enter from the main menu click on the household you wish to add a sim to, click more and at the bottom there will be a “manage household” option.
Create a Sim (CAS) Control :
Build Mode Control:
- Toggle between grid / half grid / free object placing:
This will allow you to place objects outside the grid.
Xbox: Press the left trigger (LT)
- Rotate objects: while having an object selected:
Xbox: press LB or RB.
- Rotate objects to any angle: while having an object selected:
Xbox: press LB/RB at the same time, then right stick to rotate.
- Rotate floor tile: triangle (PS4) or Y (Xbox) while using the single floor tile tool.
- Toggle between full floor tile/quarter of a floor tile: square (PS4) or X (Xbox) while using the single floor tile tool.
- Toggle full room and 1 wall when painting: R1 or L1 (PS4) – either one of the Bumpers (Xbox) when using painting tool. Also applies when placing floor tiles or windows.
- Change object size: while having an object selected:
Xbox: press both triggers + left (smaller)/right (bigger)
- Change object elevation: introduce the cheat ‘bb.moveobjects on’ to activate moveobjects. Once active, while having an object selected:
Xbox: press both triggers + up/down