The Sims 4 Armageddon Mod By sacrificialmods
- Getting a gold medal will reward your sim with the dark powers as a gift from “Hell Flames Spirits”
- Failing the quest or getting less than gold won’t reward you with anything and you’ll have to re-do the quest to earn the powers.
- Teens > Elders can become supervillains
- Your supervillain sim will have a new motive “Dark Energy” that is used to perform spells and powerful interactions
- This motive replaces the “Social” motive while your sim is a “Supervillain” the “Social” motive comes back if you choose to remove the super powers from your sim.
- It can be recharged by choosing the “Recharge Dark Energy” interaction inside the “Supervillain” pie menu.
- Dark spells come in 2 different types:
- Deadly Trails “Equipable lethals that causes death to any sim within a radius of your supervillain”
- Nearby Sims Spells “Spells casted to frighten or cause harm to sims within a radius of the supervillain casting the spell”
SIMS 4 REDAPPLENET MOD